100% Guaranteed Bed Bug Treatment in Toronto
Bed bugs removal in ONE day!
Get Up to 120 Day Warranty
Warranty can be extended up to 120 days*
10% Discount for Seniors
100% Chemical Free
100% Extermination Guarantee
Trusted and approved by 100+ clients. Decades of experience.
Are you looking for a bed bug heat treatment company in Toronto?
The chief reason people work with us is that we use a tried and tested method that thoroughly and quickly kills bed bugs. Unlike other methods such as pesticides, which are toxic to people and pets, our method is highly effective at killing any bugs that linger beneath the surface.
Heat is by far the most effective method to rid your carpets, clothes, mattresses, beds, etc. of bed bugs. From box springs to baseboards, carpets, and mattresses, bed bugs will nest virtually anywhere in the home.
Get rid of bed bugs in one day
If you believe you have a bed bug infestation, contact Toronto’s premiere bed bug heat treatment exterminators, we will remove bed bugs from anywhere in the home, as they can hide in any crevices even as small as nail indentations.
Don’t try fogging or chemicals to kill bed bugs. Here is why:
The complete removal of bed bugs, no matter how well you’ve prepared, is something that can only be done by heat treatment exterminators.
Depending on the level and type of treatment you need, prices may vary. Talk to our experts, as they will recommend that, as soon as you detect bed bugs, to begin treatment and prepare correctly. Bed bug heat treatment is the most effective method of effectively managing these pests. For example, we can use a hot box that’s designed to provide a sustained level of heat to kill bed bugs. Everything from bags to blankets and shoes can be placed into the box. We can also implement a specialized dryer that helps the heat to penetrate small crevices that are difficult to inspect. Our system maintains the temperature above 115 °F, as this will eliminate all bed bugs, regardless of their stage of life.
Bed bug heat treatment process
- Feel free to give us a call for a quote. There is no obligation.
- You can schedule an appointment for a free inspection.
- We will inspect your home or office. The purpose of our bed bug inspection is to determine the existing level of infestation and the most effective method of treatment.
- We will provide instructions for preparing for the heat treatment.
- Bed bug heat treatment will be completed in one day. If extra tasks are required for complete eradication, our team will let you know beforehand.
- In two weeks, we will follow up with you. We want to ensure that all bed bugs are eliminated from your property.
Why should you choose Thermokill as your trusted bed bug removal company?
- We have many years of experience and expertise. Our team has helped clients in the GTA for more than two decades.
- We use an advanced heat treatment method to eliminate the bed bugs from your home or commercial location. It is safe and effective, unlike chemicals that can cause damage to your property or be harmful to your health. The heat treatment is a good choice because we only need to do it once to remove all the bed bugs. As such, multiple treatments are usually not required.
- We also know how to spot and eliminate bed bug eggs, which are often hidden and hard to find. This ensures that you won’t have future infestations in your home or office.
- We also provide a 60-day warranty that can be expanded to 120 days. Please contact our customer care team for more details
We care about our customers and they love us!
Contact us for more information
Themokill bed bug exterminators are the best bed bug specialists in Toronto and the GTA. Contact us at (416) 272-1323 or email email@example.com for an emergency Bed Bug service in Toronto right away!
Thermokill offers variety of bed bug treatments
Save yourself some money and stop trying “do-it-yourself” methods or products. They never resolve the problem 100% and consequently, make the cost of bed bug removal higher than it should be. Since bed bugs hide in many small places, only a professional can find them all and get rid of them. Let us help you to get rid of your bed bug infestation right, the first time.
*We will extend the heat treatment’s warranty to 120 days for clients who leave us a testimonial on our Google or social media accounts.
Bed bug treatment costs for apartments & condos
|One room||Starting $350|
|One-bedroom Apartment||Starting $475|
|One-bedroom + den||Starting $550|
|Two-bedroom Apartment||Starting $750|
|Three-bedroom Apartment||Starting $950|
|Four-bedroom Apartment||Starting $1100|
Bed bug extermination cost for houses
|Under 1000 sq. ft.||Starting $700|
|1000 to 1500 sq. ft.||Starting $850|
|1500 to 2000 sq. ft.||Starting $1250|
|2000 to 2500 sq. ft.||Starting $1450|
|2500 to 3000 sq. ft.||Starting $1650|
|3000 to 3500 sq. ft.||Starting $1900|
|3500+ sq. ft.||Please contact the customer care|
Please contact our customer care agent at (416) 272-1323 or alternatively use the chat to book your inspection and get a quotation. Get rid of bed bugs in one day!