100% Guarantee Bed Bug Heat Treatment in East Gwillimbury
Customer Service You Deserve!
Get Up to 120 Day Warranty
10% Discount for Seniors
100% Chemical Free
100% Extermination Guarantee
Trusted and approved by 100+ clients. Decades of experience.
Bed Bugs Control in East Gwillimbury
Bed Bug Heat Treatment Process
- Thorough property inspection.
- Preparation before the heat treatment starts.
- Set up the equipment (heaters and fans).
- Vacuum the infested areas to remove all bed bugs and eggs.
- Rise the temperature up to 140F and keep it for at least 6 hours.
- Monitoring the temperature every 1/2 hour.
- Cool down the structures.
- Rearrange the rooms.
- Follow up in two weeks to make sure everything is alright.
- Enjoy your life with no bed bugs!
Compared to other forms of treatment, heat treatment is a safe method. It doesn’t require much preparation. You will not need to dispose any sheets, drapery, pillows, or furniture. Nor does heat treatment ruin any fabrics or materials.
Living in East Gwillimbury, get rid of bed bugs in one day!
We care about our customers and they love us!
Thermokill offers variety of bed bug treatments
Almost all pest control companies think they know how to get rid of bed bugs, but it is just one of their many services. We are expert only in Bed Bugs removal, that's all we do! Therefore, our success rates are much higher cmparing to them. Furthermore, before any treatment is performed, we evaluate the property to assess your bed bug infestation to offer the best bed bug treatment.
Save yourself some money and stop trying “do it yourself” methods or products. They never resolve the problem 100% and consequently, makes the cost of bed bug removal higher than it should be. Since bed bugs hide in many small places, only a professional can find them all and fully get rid of them. Let us help you get rid of your Bed Bug infestation right, the first time.