100% Guarantee Bed Bug Treatment in Toronto
Customer Service You Deserve!
Get Up to 120 Day Warranty
10% Discount for Seniors
100% Chemical Free
100% Extermination Guarantee
Trusted and approved by 100+ clients. Decades of experience.
Are you looking for a bed bug heat treatment company in Toronto?
The chief reason people work with us is that we use a tried and tested method that thoroughly and quickly kills bed bugs. Unlike other methods such as pesticides which can kill anybody come into contact with this, our method is highly effective at killing any bugs that are lingering beneath the surface.
Heat is by far the most effective service to help rid your carpets, clothes, mattresses, beds etc of bed bugs. From the box springs to your baseboards, carpets and mattress. Bed bugs will nest virtually anywhere in the bedroom.
Get rid of the bed bug in one day
If you believe you have a bed bug infestation contacting Toronto’s premiere bed bug heat treatment specialists, we will help you remove bed bugs from anywhere in the area as they can hide in any small crevice even in nail indentations.
Don’t try fogging or chemicals to kill bed bugs, here is why!
Completely removing bed bugs no matter how well you’re prepared is something that can only really effectively be done by heat treatment professionals.
Depending on the level of treatment you need; prices can vary. Talk to our experts as they recommend that as soon as you detect bed bugs as we can begin treatment and prepare correctly. Heat treatment, as we mentioned previously, is the most effective method to effectively manage these pests. For example, we can use a hot box that’s designed to provide a sustained level of heat to kill bedbugs. We can place everything from bags to blankets and shoes in the box. We can also implement a specialized dryer that can help the heat penetrate the smallest crevices that are difficult to inspect. Our system maintains the temperature above 115f as this helps eliminate all bedbugs in regardless of their life cycle.
Bed bug heat treatment process
- Feel free to give us a call for a quote. There is no obligation on your end.
- You can schedule an appointment for an inspection.
- We will inspect your home or office. In doing so, we have a better idea of the level of infestation and how to treat it.
- We will let you know about how you can prepare beforehand for the heat treatment. It is recommended you move furniture and other objects to another room.
- We take around 5 hours to complete the heat treatment.
- We will clean up after ourselves when we finish. We also move your furniture and other belongings back.
- We will return in two weeks for a follow up visit.
Why choose Thermokill for bed bug heat treatment?
- We have more than 20 years of experience removing bed bugs from residential and commercial properties.
- We use an advanced heat treatment to safely eliminate bugs.
- We don’t use chemicals or insecticides that can harm your health or home.
- We ensure the eggs of bed bugs are also eliminated, so you won’t continue to have an infestation problem.
- We tend to only need to complete one treatment because it is effective enough not to require multiple.
- We have a 60 day warranty for our heat treatment as well.
We care about our customers and they love us!
Contact us for more information
Themokill bed bug exterminators, are the best bed bugs specialist in Toronto and the GTA with reasonable prices to help you remove any type of bed bugs and 100% guarantee a bed bug free home plus warranty it for 120 days. Contact us at (416) 272-1323 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for the best bed bug heat treatment team in Toronto right now!