100% Guarantee Bed Bug Treatment in Scarborough
Customer Service You Deserve!
Get Up to 120 Day Warranty
10% Discount for Seniors
100% Chemical Free
100% Extermination Guarantee
Trusted and approved by 100+ clients. Decades of experience.
Professional bed bug heat treatment Scarborough
You can hire a professional company to remove bed bugs from your Scarborough home or office with a heat treatment. The problem can get worse over time if you don’t address it as soon as possible. Thermokill is here to help you resolve the pest issue. We specialize in removing bed bugs using an advanced heat treatment to eliminate their eggs. All of our technicians are insured and trained, so you don’t have to worry.
Our bed bug heat treatment process
- We can give you a no obligation quote. Get in touch with us today if you have bed bugs in your home.
- You can book an appointment at a time and date that suits your schedule best.
- We inspect your property to assess the extent of the pest problem.
- We let you know how you can prepare for the treatment.
- We need around 5 to 6 hours for the heat treatment.
- We will follow up with you in two weeks.
What makes Thermokill different?
- We are experienced. Our technicians are trained and knowledgeable. We’ve been in business for more than 20 years.
- We use cutting edge technology to perform the advanced heat treatment. It is not recommended you try to remove bed bugs by yourself.
- We often only have to do one treatment instead of multiple because it is effective in eliminating the bugs.
- We never use harsh chemicals that can harm your health or property. Your safety matters to us.
- We ensure the eggs are also eliminated, so you won’t see more bed bugs in your home.
- We provide a warranty for 2 months.
Living in Scarborough, get rid of bed bugs in one day!
Thermokill offers variety of bed bug treatments
Almost all pest control companies think they know how to get rid of bed bugs, but it is just one of their many services. We are expert only in Bed Bugs removal, that's all we do! Therefore, our success rates are much higher cmparing to them. Furthermore, before any treatment is performed, we evaluate the property to assess your bed bug infestation to offer the best bed bug treatment.
Save yourself some money and stop trying “do it yourself” methods or products. They never resolve the problem 100% and consequently, makes the cost of bed bug removal higher than it should be. Since bed bugs hide in many small places, only a professional can find them all and fully get rid of them. Let us help you get rid of your Bed Bug infestation right, the first time.