100% Guarantee Bed Bug Treatment in Concord
Customer Service You Deserve!
Get Up to 120 Day Warranty
10% Discount for Seniors
100% Chemical Free
100% Extermination Guarantee
Trusted and approved by 100+ clients. Decades of experience.
Professional bed bug heat treatment Concord
Are you in need of professional bed bug heat treatment in Concord? We can help. At Thermokill, we want to remove bed bugs from your home in a safe and efficient manner. We use heat instead of harsh chemicals or insecticides. This is better and more environmentally friendly. We have a lot of experience in pest removal and control. Our technicians are licensed and insured. We operate in the Greater Toronto Area.
Bed bug heat treatment process
- You can get in touch with us for a quote. It is free and there is no obligation.
- You are able to schedule an appointment with us.
- We will inspect your home or office. Our team will assess the extent of the bed bug problem and examine the affected areas.
- We will inform you about preparations for the treatment.
- We can complete the heat treatment in about 5 to 6 hours.
- In two weeks, we will follow up with you. We want to ensure all bed bugs are eliminated from your home.
Why choose Thermokill for bed bug heat treatment?
- We have more than 20 years of experience in the industry.
- We use the best technology in order to treat the bed bugs.
- Our heat treatment is safer than using chemicals.
- We don’t use harsh insecticides that can cause harm to your health.
- We make sure the bugs and their eggs are removed.
- You likely won’t need multiple treatments as the first one is effective enough.
- We have a warranty for 60 days.
Living in Concord, get rid of bed bugs in one day!
We care about our customers and they love us!
Thermokill offers variety of bed bug treatments
Almost all pest control companies think they know how to get rid of bed bugs, but it is just one of their many services. We are expert only in Bed Bugs removal, that's all we do! Therefore, our success rates are much higher cmparing to them. Furthermore, before any treatment is performed, we evaluate the property to assess your bed bug infestation to offer the best bed bug treatment.
Save yourself some money and stop trying “do it yourself” methods or products. They never resolve the problem 100% and consequently, makes the cost of bed bug removal higher than it should be. Since bed bugs hide in many small places, only a professional can find them all and fully get rid of them. Let us help you get rid of your Bed Bug infestation right, the first time.