100% Guarantee Bed Bug Treatment in Toronto
Bed bugs removal in ONE day!
Get Up to 120 Day Warranty
Warranty can be extended up to 120 days*
10% Discount for Seniors
100% Chemical Free
100% Extermination Guarantee
Trusted and approved by 100+ clients. Decades of experience.
Are you looking for a bed bug heat treatment company in Toronto?
The chief reason people work with us is that we use a tried and tested method that thoroughly and quickly kills bed bugs. Unlike other methods such as pesticides which can kill anybody come into contact with this, our method is highly effective at killing any bugs that are lingering beneath the surface.
Heat is by far the most effective service to help rid your carpets, clothes, mattresses, beds etc of bed bugs. From the box springs to your baseboards, carpets and mattress. Bed bugs will nest virtually anywhere in the bedroom.
Get rid of the bed bug in one day
If you believe you have a bed bug infestation contacting Toronto’s premiere bed bug heat treatment specialists, we will help you remove bed bugs from anywhere in the area as they can hide in any small crevice even in nail indentations.
Don’t try fogging or chemicals to kill bed bugs, here is why!
Completely removing bed bugs no matter how well you’re prepared is something that can only really effectively be done by heat treatment professionals.
Depending on the level of treatment you need; prices can vary. Talk to our experts as they recommend that as soon as you detect bed bugs as we can begin treatment and prepare correctly. Heat treatment, as we mentioned previously, is the most effective method to effectively manage these pests. For example, we can use a hot box that’s designed to provide a sustained level of heat to kill bedbugs. We can place everything from bags to blankets and shoes in the box. We can also implement a specialized dryer that can help the heat penetrate the smallest crevices that are difficult to inspect. Our system maintains the temperature above 115f as this helps eliminate all bedbugs in regardless of their life cycle.
Bed bug heat treatment process
- Feel free to give us a call for a quote. There is no obligation on your end.
You can schedule an appointment for a free inspection.
- We will inspect your home or office. In our bed bug inspection, we will find out the level of infestation and the most effective method of treatment.
- We will let you know about how you can prepare beforehand for the heat treatment. We have an article about bed bug treatment preparation to learn more.
- Bed bug heat treatment will be completed in a day, if extra tasks are required, our team will let you know beforehand.
- In two weeks, we will follow up with you. We want to ensure all bed bugs are eliminated from your home.
Why should you choose Thermokill as your trusted bed bug company?
- We have many years of experience and expertise. Our team has helped clients in the GTA for more than 20 years.
- We use an advanced heating treatment to eliminate the bugs from your home or commercial locations. It is safe and effective unlike chemicals that can cause damage to your property or be harmful to your health. The heat treatment is a good choice because typically we only need to do it once to remove all the bugs. As such, multiple treatments are usually not required.
- We also know how to spot and eliminate eggs, which are often hidden and hard to find. This ensures you won’t continue to have bed bugs in your home or office.
- We also provide a warranty that is good for 60 days and can be expanded to 120 days, please contact our customer care for more details
We care about our customers and they love us!
Contact us for more information
Themokill bed bug exterminators, are the best bed bugs specialist in Toronto and the GTA with reasonable prices to help you remove any type of bed bugs and 100% guarantee a bed bug free home plus warranty it for 120 days. Contact us at (416) 272-1323 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for the best bed bug heat treatment team in Toronto right now!
Thermokill offers variety of bed bug treatments
Almost all pest control companies think they know how to get rid of bed bugs, but it is just one of their many services. We are expert only in Bed Bugs removal, that's all we do! Therefore, our success rates are much higher cmparing to them. Furthermore, before any treatment is performed, we evaluate the property to assess your bed bug infestation to offer the best bed bug treatment.
Save yourself some money and stop trying “do it yourself” methods or products. They never resolve the problem 100% and consequently, makes the cost of bed bug removal higher than it should be. Since bed bugs hide in many small places, only a professional can find them all and fully get rid of them. Let us help you get rid of your Bed Bug infestation right, the first time.
*We will extend the heat treatment’s warranty to 120 days for clients who leave us a testimonial on our Google or social media accounts.
Bed bugs treatment costs for apartments & condos
|One room||Starting $350|
|One-bedroom Apartment||Starting $475|
|One-bedroom + den||Starting $550|
|Two-bedroom Apartment||Starting $750|
|Three-bedroom Apartment||Starting $950|
|Four-bedroom Apartment||Starting $1100|
Bed bug extermination cost for houses
|Under 1000 sq. ft.||Starting $700|
|1000 to 1500 sq. ft.||Starting $850|
|1500 to 2000 sq. ft.||Starting $1250|
|2000 to 2500 sq. ft.||Starting $1450|
|2500 to 3000 sq. ft.||Starting $1650|
|3000 to 3500 sq. ft.||Starting $1900|
|3500+ sq. ft.||Please contact the customer care|
Please contact our customer care agent at (416) 272-1323 or alternatively use the chat to book your free inspection and get the quote and get rid of bed bugs in one day.