100% Guarantee Bed Bug Heat Treatment in Mono
Bed bugs removal in ONE day!
Get Up to 120 Day Warranty
Warranty can be extended up to 120 days*
10% Discount for Seniors
100% Chemical Free
100% Extermination Guarantee
Trusted and approved by 100+ clients. Decades of experience.
Bed Bugs Control in Mono
If you have bed bugs in your home or office, you shouldn’t try to remove them on your own. Instead you can hire a professional to conduct a heat treatment to eliminate them. Unfortunately, pest problems can worsen over time, so it’s best not to wait for the bugs to go away. Thermokill is a pest removal that specializes in heat treatment for bed bugs. All technicians have a license and are insured.
What are the steps in the bed bug heat treatment process
- You can call us and we will provide you with a free quote at any time.
- You are able to book an appointment with us whenever it’s most convenient for you.
- We come to your home or office and conduct an inspection. This allows us to examine the affected areas and come up with the right approach to tackle the problem.
- We will inform you of preparations you can make before we begin the heat treatment.
- We need about 5-6 hours of access to the affected room for the treatment. Once again, we will come at a date and time that works best for your schedule.
- We schedule a courtesy visit with you a couple weeks after the treatment to ensure your property is free of bed bugs.
Why should you choose Thermokill?
- We have many years of experience and expertise. Our team has helped clients in the GTA for more than 20 years.
- We use an advanced heating treatment to eliminate the bugs from your home. It is safe and effective unlike chemicals that can cause damage to your property or be harmful to your health. The heat treatment is a good choice because typically we only need to do it once to remove all the bugs. As such, multiple treatments are usually not required.
- We also know how to spot and eliminate eggs, which are often hidden and hard to find. This ensures you won’t continue to have bed bugs in your home or office.
- We also provide a warranty that is good for 60 days.
Living in Mono, get rid of bed bugs in one day!
Thermokill offers variety of bed bug treatments
Almost all pest control companies think they know how to get rid of bed bugs, but it is just one of their many services. We are expert only in Bed Bugs removal, that's all we do! Therefore, our success rates are much higher cmparing to them. Furthermore, before any treatment is performed, we evaluate the property to assess your bed bug infestation to offer the best bed bug treatment.
Save yourself some money and stop trying “do it yourself” methods or products. They never resolve the problem 100% and consequently, makes the cost of bed bug removal higher than it should be. Since bed bugs hide in many small places, only a professional can find them all and fully get rid of them. Let us help you get rid of your Bed Bug infestation right, the first time.
*We will extend the heat treatment’s warranty to 120 days for clients who leave us a testimonial on our Google or social media accounts.
Bed bugs treatment costs for apartments & condos
|One room||Starting $350|
|One-bedroom Apartment||Starting $475|
|One-bedroom + den||Starting $550|
|Two-bedroom Apartment||Starting $750|
|Three-bedroom Apartment||Starting $950|
|Four-bedroom Apartment||Starting $1100|
Bed bug extermination cost for houses
|Under 1000 sq. ft.||Starting $700|
|1000 to 1500 sq. ft.||Starting $850|
|1500 to 2000 sq. ft.||Starting $1250|
|2000 to 2500 sq. ft.||Starting $1450|
|2500 to 3000 sq. ft.||Starting $1650|
|3000 to 3500 sq. ft.||Starting $1900|
|3500+ sq. ft.||Please contact the customer care|
Please contact our customer care agent at (416) 272-1323 or alternatively use the chat to book your free inspection and get the quote and get rid of bed bugs in one day.